maanantai 18. toukokuuta 2015

leak

I was just
taking a leak
with the bathroom door open and
my bathroom's situated in a very close proximity
to the front door and as I was
taking a leak
I heard there was someone in the
hallway and
I knew he could hear I was
taking a leak
cause these crummy rooms can't muffle anything
louder than a mosquito so
I was certain he could hear me
taking a leak
and I was worried
he would come up to my door and
put his hand
through my mail slot
with his phone in his hand and
film me
taking a leak
and I would stop
taking a leak
and rush after him and
yell at him to stop filming me
taking a leak
and
he'd get away
and I would be distressed for
like two days and
after a while when
I'd totally forgotten it
I would find a video of myself
taking a leak
in the internet
with a caption:
lol my neighbour
taking a leak

or something.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti